Adalah is the first and only Palestinian-run legal center that works before Israeli courts to protect the human rights of both Palestinian citizens of Israel and Palestinians in the Occupied Territories.
Our impact litigation – which aims to defend Palestinian land rights, civil and political rights, and economic and social rights – has resulted in landmark, precedent-setting decisions that empower and protect Palestinians on the ground and in Israel’s law books.
Israel’s assault on Palestinian rights is escalating. In 2018, our lawyers and international advocates will be challenging some of the most flagrant Israeli violations of Palestinian rights, including:
• Forced displacement of Palestinians from their lands;
• Absence of accountability for Israeli forces who kill Palestinians;
• Revocation of Palestinians’ citizenship and residency;
• Annexation of Israeli settlements in the West Bank;
• Cuts to social and healthcare services to Palestinian families.
Adalah is leading these actions at a time when Israel is severely clamping down on human rights defenders fighting to end the occupation and achieve full equality for all.
And in order to succeed, Adalah needs you!
Your support allows us to continue the fight for Palestinian human rights.
Visit Adalah's projects' page on Global Giving to make a tax-deductible donation in the US and the UK. Adalah is currently raising funds for 3 projects on Global Giving:
- Protect the Protest in Palestine & Israel
- Help Palestinian Students in Israel #MakeTheGrade
- Save Umm al-Hiran From Demolition
4. Residents of the U.S., UK, Switzerland, Germany, and Australia can make tax-deductible donations via the New Israel Fund.
Checks should be made payable to the “New Israel Fund” and marked as donor-advised to Adalah (on the check, on accompanying letter). Minimum amount for donor-advised contributions: $100
Please send the check to:
The New Israel Fund
6 East 39th Street, Suite 301
New York, NY 10016-0112
The New Israel Fund
London N2 9DF
Neuer Israel Fonds Schweiz
Postfach 425 CH-4010 Basel
New Israel Fund Deutschland
New Israel Fund Australia
Level 10/65 York St.
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
5. Send a check to Adalah
Send a check to Adalah:
at 94 Yaffa Street, PO Box 8921, Haifa 3109001, Israel
6. Send a wire transfer via your bank
Adalah: The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel
Account no: 219201
Bank Hapoalim, Branch no. 731, Shafa-amr 20200, Israel
SWIFT code: POALILIT / IBAN code: IL75-0127-3100-0000-0219-201.
Please inform us of your donation to make sure the transfer is done.